Monday 13 February 2012

We're walking in the air

To be read to this:




Christ alive. That's depressing isn't it? That's the sort of thing I have to walk past every day of my life.
Then take something like this.. I don't even know whose side I'm on.

I mean, it's soooo, sooooo easssssy to get down, because when you look around, well its basically like you've got dogshit in your eyes, and in your ears, and often, in your nose as well! isn't it? Hmm? Yes, you agree.

You see, the reason you are being treated to two entries in one day (hah) is that.. today is no ordinary day. Today I have basically found a cure to, if such a thing exists, depression.

Today I acted upon the sound endorsement of no less a man than actor Robert Lindsay, and purchased, for only one pound, some yellow glasses.  And basically, they make everything brilliant, here they are in action!
take for instance.... this;
Shite.
Brilliant!


it's like being on holiday, with them palm trees, isn't it? It's like being on telly, with that camera, what?
So next time you stub your toe, break your finger or get cirrocis of the liver, and your helpful doctor offers you anti-depressants, you can laugh, long and hard, right in their peculiar face.
In the meantime..

No comments:

Post a Comment